"A positive quality of this book is that it seeks to inspire children to notice the magnificent natural world in their own backyard or neighborhood." - School Library Journal, (c)Reed Business Information Inc
Could a tulip be a good place for hide-and-seek? Could a bit of dandelion fluff be a pillow? They could be, if fairies live nearby. This book invites kids to have a backyard adventure searching for the tell-tale signs of fairies who might be residing all around them. This is a fun book that is sure to delight the kids.
The Tiptoe Guide to Tracking Fairies is based on the book by the same name, written by Ammi-Joan Paquette and illustrated by Christa Uzner. It is also a part of StoriesAlive subscription app.
▶ ENHANCE CREATIVITY BY PERSONALIZING THE STORY:
- You can write your own version of the text for the book
- Personalize the narration: kids or parents can record the narration to make it their own!
▶ DEVELOP READING SKILLS WITH THESE LITERACY TOOLS:
- Karaoke effect – Word is highlighted, when spoke during the narration
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in “Read Myself” mode (almost like “training wheels” for new readers)
▶ THREE WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
1) "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style.
2) "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
3) "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Pinterest.com/appsbyauryn